- - - - - Nathan emceed Kids Halloween Party @Kobe Club. Games, crafts, fun activities and everyone had a great time. Many kids came to "Captain Jack PIgeon" and talked to him. :-) I have a feeling that KC may ask Nathan to MC many of future kids event. <G>
- - - - - Isaac plays more and more sitting/lying on the floor with Lego, train, etc. As the weather is getting chilly, we laid out over 400 pieces of ABC mats on the living room floor same as last winter, and we covered the colorful mats with 2 large pieces of carpets. It is now warm and nice to play on the floor! Doggies love the new carpeted floor too.
October 20, 2008 - - - - - The Bryan pirates at the Halloween Party of Isaac's preschool. Isaac had lots of fun with other princesses, witches, wizerds, skeltons, devils, etc. Kayo made pumpkin pie and purple sweet potato pie. Perfect color combination for Halloween!
Visited Kayo's brother Tetsuya, his wife Megumi and their BEAUTIFUL newborn baby girl Riisa! Kayo's mother and grandmother joined us in Kyoto and the 5 of us stayed in a Ryokan (inn) together. - - - -
- - - - - We bought some paper balloons at the inn to play with Isaac. Isaac found it more fun to put the folded balloons on his head and started to put one (in various sizes) on everyone's head. That was funny. We all had a wonderful time. Isaac loved to spend time with his grandma and great grandma!
- - - - -
- - - - - - - - We had a great time the whole afternoon listening to various jazz, bossa nova, salsa, etc. Isaac ran around, danced, sang, walked around in mommy shoes and was a very popular man there. :-)
We are having Koji (who runs a company that makes TV commercials) and his family staying here over the weekend, so we had a BBQ and invited our friends in the media industry.
- - - - - It was great fun listening to exciting, cutting-edge people! Looking forward to seeing you all again soon...